text: John 3: 13-1
title: "The surrendered satisfied saved person"
1. John was so humble, that, he said, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? In fact, John was so humble, so different from everyone else, he could of called himself the son of God, and thousands would of believed him!
2. Humility is known because it exalts people, not self.
3. Jesus does NOT satisfy unless- you give your all to Jesus.
4. The happiest and satisfied person in the world is the saved person who has fully surrendered, the second is the unsaved person, and the third is the saved person who has NOT surrendered.
5. A surrendered person should be so happy/joyful/grateful he should leave a trail of joy wherever he goes behind him.
6. Jesus did not first die for man, he died for first God the Father.
7. GREATNESS IS NOT IN BEING SERVED, BUT SERVING.
8. PRIDE pollutes EVERY decision a man makes.
warning: not a lot of people will like this one!
9. the best way to get the last word in is to apologize.
10.try to answer this one: WHAT DO ANY OF US HAVE TO BE PROUD?!